- It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat
- Good manners always means our own manners
- Cats love one so much - more than they will allow. But they have so much wisdom they keep it to themselves.
- The trouble with cats is that the've got no tact.
- Cats always know whether people like or dislike them. They do not always care enough to do anything about it.
- Whatever the situation, whatever difficulty you may be in, you can't go wrong if you wash... If you've started off to go somewhere and suddently can't remember where it was you wanted to go, sit right down and begin brushing up a little... If you slip and fall off something and somebody laughs at you - wash ... Remember, every cat respect another cat at her toilet. That's out first rule of social deportment, and you must alkso observe it.
- A dog, I have always said, is a prose; a cat is a poem.
- Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for yourself alone.
- I have never seen a cat embarassed.
- Cats seldom make mistake and they never make the same mistake twice.
- A cat is there when you call her - if she doesn't have something better to do.